The Cellar Beast
The Tasting Room is the heart of the Winehouse. The space where we bring guests together to educate and create experience.
*In order for our winehouse to operate safely, and legally, for all of our patrons, we ask that you please abide by the rules of the house when you join us as a guest. Thank you all so much for your understanding!
1. No outside alcohol is permitted anywhere on our premises.
2. We are only licensed to sell our own products for take out. We cannot sell local beer to go.
3. We cannot sell our beverages to any customer who appears to be visibly intoxicated, even if that customer has a desgnated driver. It is the law.
Our Tasting Room is open Friday-Sunday.
Last call is a half an hour before closing.
- We offer wine by the flight, by the glass and by the bottle.
- Cider is available by the flight and the bottle.
- We also carry local beer from a variety of breweries including but not limited to Well Crafted, McCalls, Chatty Monks, Bright Path, New Trails, Seven Sirens, and Ridgeview.
Tastings are available Friday-Sunday from 12-630. Reservations are highly recommended for Guided Tasting and Tour and Tasting.
There are three different ways to do a tasting of our wines:
Flights will consist of four 1.5oz pours of our wine. There will be a white option, red option, and cider option.
$15 per person
2. Guided Tasting
Available at our bar or at your table. Allow our sommelier trained staff (Wine School of Philadelphia) to guide you through a tasting of five wines from our portfolio. The perfect option for those who are interested in taking a deep dive into the wine process and learning how to analytically taste wine.
$25 per person
*Reservations highly recommended
3. Tour & Tasting
The ultimate tasting package. The Tour & Tasting is an in-depth tasting with one of our sommeliers and one of our winemakers. As we taste through the wines, we’ll peek into the cellar, and get a first hand feel for what we do here at Cellar Beast.
$35 per person
*Reservation highly recommended
Make a reservation with us by clicking the button below.