The Cellar Beast
*In order for our winehouse to operate safely, and legally, for all of our patrons, we ask that you please abide by the rules of the house when you join us as a guest. Thank you all so much for your understanding!
1. No outside alcohol is permitted anywhere on our premises.
2. As we have very limited space, groups of more than 6 people MUST make a reservation. Absolutely no tour busses without prior arrangement.
3. We are only licensed to sell our own products for take out. We cannot sell local beer to go.
4. Children and well behaved pets are welcome at the winehouse. However, for the safety and comfort of both guests and staff, we ask that: a) Pets be well behaved and leashed at all times. b) Children have a guardian with them at all times. Children are not permitted to run through the tasting room or throughout the property.
5. We cannot sell our beverages to any customer who appears to be visibly intoxicated, even if that customer has a designated driver. It is the law.
Last call is a half an hour before closing.
~Wine and cider by the glass or bottle
~Local beer and handcrafted cocktails
~*Small bites menu
(*Not offered during food truck hours)
Available Friday-Sunday from 12-6pm. Allow our sommelier trained staff (Wine School of Philadelphia) to guide you through a tasting of five wines from our portfolio. The perfect option for those who are interested in taking a deep dive into the wine process and learning how to analytically taste wine.
$20 per person
*Reservations required for this option. Click the button to below to schedule today!
Tour & Tasting
Available Friday at 5pm.
The ultimate tasting package! The Tour & Tasting is an in-depth 2 hour tasting with our winemaker. As we taste through the wines, we’ll stroll through the vineyard, peek into the cellar, and get a first hand feel for what we do here at Cellar Beast.
$40 per person (minimum 4pp, maximum 8pp)
**Reservations required for this option. Click the button to below to schedule today!